In partnership with Liquid WebTM, Dyer Media Group leases infrastructure in three state-of-the-art, private data center facilities located in Lansing, Michigan in our US-Central region, along with our additional presence in Arizona making up our US-West region. Our US-Central data centers, manned 24/7/365 by our onsite, highly trained Support technicians, feature some of the quickest response times in the industry. These data centers also feature numerous zones for added redundancy, as well as the ability to team with our US-West region to provide true Geographic Redundancy in multiple disaster-neutral US locations.
Our location in Phoenix, Arizona, possesses a distinct set of advantages desired by some of our most savvy customers. Enhanced geographic redundancy, disaster recovery and a strong West Coast network adds diversity to the palette of features already provided by our impressive trio of private data centers in Michigan.
Data Center Specifications
Designed to accommodate clients demanding the highest quality performance, our network was built with a central focus on redundancy. Our redundancy is multi-tiered with N+1 internal device elements and entirely redundant chassis. This design allows any routing device to rapidly self-heal failures without interruptions to customer connectivity. All routing and switching equipment is state-of-the-art Cisco gear.
- Redundant Fiber Entrance Expandable to 1,840 Gigabits Per Second
- Multiple Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Links to Data Center 1 and Data Center 2
- Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 and Nexus 7000 Distribution Switches
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Links to Each Rack Switch
- Cisco 4948 48-Port 10/100/1000 Rack Switches
- Expandable 13,500 kVA Utility Power Feeds
- Multiple ASCO Closed Transition Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches
- Multiple N+1 Generac Diesel Generators
- Multiple N+1 Powerware 9395 550 kVA UPS systems
- Liebert & Eaton Power Distribution Units
- Multiple Service Entrance Feeds
- Multiple Liebert 20, 22, 30 and 45 Ton upflow and downflow AC Units
- Stand alone HVAC systems that don't allow for large scale failure
- Designed For Addition of Air-Side Economization
- 24/7/365 Manned Facilities
- CCTV Security Cameras Covering Inside, Outside and All Entrances of Data Centers
- Site Entrances Controlled By Electronic Perimeter Access Card System
- Sites Remotely Monitored By 3rd Party Security Company
- Entrances Secured by Mantraps with Interlocking Doors
- SSAE-16 & HIPAA Compliant, Safe Harbor Certified